Thursday, April 21, 2011

Free Items & Garage Sale

Liz M. says:

I have spring fever and have emptied my attic and been cleaning out
cupboards.

I have a twin size bed (don't worry, that wasn't in a cupboard or the
attic), to give away if anyone is in need.

I am having a Garage Sale on Saturday only, this week. 9am - 2pm......then
the rest goes to DI

If anyone has some items they want to sell, I would be happy to put them in
for you.

Here are some of the items I will have out:
2 twin comforters with dust ruffles (Ralph Lauren, never slept in because
they were in a guest room...until it was inhabited by missionaries)
2 twin comforters Cream and Brown....Missionaries took them off.
Lots of decorator pillows.
Lamps, lampshades
Chest of drawers, narrow, tall
Rocking chair
Arm Chair (green, burgundy stripe)
Area Rug
"mijam air pro drummer, never opened"
Placemats, gift items....never used

Contact Liz M. for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment